Goal Zero's best-selling large power station provides an ideal 1,516 Watt Hours for any project, indoors or out. Powerful enough to backup home circuits, but portable enough to take to the Jobsite or integrate into a van build.
- GOODBYE GAS GENERATOR. HELLO YETI X. With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and emergency home backup.
- TAKE YOUR WALL OUTLET ANYWHERE Increased 2000W AC (3500W Surge) inverter allows you to run power-hungry devices and appliances with confidence. The new industry-leading inverter can handle surges from power tools, medical devices, and home appliances, including full-size refrigerators.
- VERSATILE PORT OPTIONS Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
- EXPERIENCE UNLIMITED POWER Charge the Yeti 1500X from the sun with portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. An integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
- POWER IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with Yeti App 3.0. Features remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to optimize your battery life.
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE
- FROM THE SUN Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge times are dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 100 Briefcase will provide 100W of solar and fully recharge the Yeti 1500X in 18-36 hours of sun.
- FROM THE WALL Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 14 hours using the included 120W Power Supply AC Wall Charger. Not quick enough? Drop your recharge time to 3 hours using the available 600W Power Supply or 7 hours with the 230W Power Supply.
- FROM THE CAR The Goal Zero Yeti 1500X can be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using a regular charging cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
BACK UP YOUR HOME
- A Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs.
- Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more.
- Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience. Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience using the Yeti Home Integration Kit. Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more.