- End Fire White It might be small but it packs a punch! Low profile but surprisingly bright bulb designed for small housings and continuously on applications that do not have the space for the standard size LED bulbs. It has a single 0.5W LED that projects perfectly out of any lens or housing.
- Unrivaled Reliability As one of the few all-aluminum construction 194 bulbs on the market these are the coolest running and safest available.
- End Fire 180° light pattern
- Aluminum Anodized CNC machined heat sink with aluminum PCB for optimal thermal performance
- CC Driver Constant current driver ensures reliability even with voltage fluctuations (as opposed to resistors that fail)
- Molded Base Plastic base with flat nickel-plated contacts that fit perfectly in factory sockets
- Proprietary 1x 2835 white chip that matches all other VLEDS LED bulbs
- BASE NUMBER 194
- SERIES End Fire
- OUTPUT 70LM
- CURRENT DRAW @ 14.4V 0.05A
- OPERATING VOLTAGE 12-18V
- LIGHT SOURCE 2835 Proprietary Chip
- CHIP QUANTITY 1
- DIMENSIONS 12mm x 20.5mm
- CONTACT MATERIAL Flat Nickel Plated Copper
- COMPATIBLE BASES 194, T10, 147,152, 158, 159, 161, 168, 184, 192, 193, 259, 280, 285, 447, 464, 501, 555, 558, 585, 655, 657, 1250, 1251,1252, 2450, 2652, 2827, 2921, 2825, W5W
WHICH COLOR SHOULD I CHOOSE?
- Color temperature is primarily a style choice, but the human eye does perceive a whiter light as being brighter. The image below shows a side-by-side comparison of our three choices. We offer 5000K, 5500K, and 6000K color options. 5000K is naturally white, 5500K is pure white, and 6000K is white with a tint of blue. Ultimately it's up to you depending on your lighting goals. The higher Kelvin number DOES NOT mean the output will be higher in fact, it is quite the opposite. The higher you go in the Kelvin scale the lower the output.
WILL THE COLOR MATCH MY OFF-BRAND LED BULBS?
- It's nearly impossible to get an EXACT match in color temperature because of variations in the manufacturing of LED products. The only way to make sure that you get the best match between products is to purchase all your LEDs from us as we have the highest standards in color temperature accuracy.