The VR EVO 10 is a 12-volt electric winch, with a 10,000 pounds pull capacity.
Ideal weight capacity and line speed for 1/2-ton pickups, Jeeps, and larger SUVs.
The VR EVO 10 features IP68-rated waterproof construction, an ultra-reliable Albright® contactor inside a relocatable control pack, and a state-of-the-art, two-in-one remote for added ease of use and versatility.
With it’s fast line-speed and lower amp draw, the VR EVO winches are the hardest-working standard-duty winches we’ve ever made, with tactical styling that looks great up front and at a price that won’t pull you out of your budget.
It comes in two winch cable material options:
Steel, with 90 feet of steel rope.
Synthetic, with 90 feet of synthetic rope.
* This product requires a compatible bumper or mounting plate to be properly mounted to your vehicle.
• A powerful series-wound motor and planetary gear train deliver faster line speed under load, with lower amp draw
• IP68-rated waterproof winch construction keeps the elements out
• High-performance Albright contactor delivers maximum reliability
• Control packs can be relocated for low-profile installations
• Durable, one-piece cast-aluminum tie-plate for added strength and durability
• Two-in-one remote with wired AND wireless options for ease of use and versatility
Mount Type: Vehicle Mounted
Recommended Use: Vehicle Recovery
Voltage: 12 Volt DC
Electrical Control Type: Albright Contactor
Motor Type: Series Wound
Drive Gear Type: 3-Stage Planetary
Gear Reduction Ratio: 218:1
Free Spooling: Yes
Brake Type: Spring
Line Diameter (IN): .354" for the Steel rope option / 3/8 Inch for the Synthetic rope option
Line Length (FT): 90 Feet
Line Material: Steel for the Steel rope option / Synthetic for the Synthetic rope option
Fairlead Type: Roller for the Steel rope option / Hawse for the Synthetic rope option
Remote Type: 2 in 1 plug in remote with wireless capability
Mounting Hole Quantity: 4
Mounting Pattern Length (IN): 10 Inch
Mounting Pattern Width (IN): 4-1/2 Inch
Includes Mounting Hardware: Yes
Max Amp Draw/ Line Pull: 358 Amps / 10,000 Pound
Max Line Pull/ Line Speed: 10,000 Pound/ 5.2 Feet Per Minute
Drum Material: Steel
Limited Lifetime Warranty for Mechanical Components. Limited Seven (7) year warranty for Electrical Components.