- Make light work of securely storing longer gear such as Fishing Rods, Snowboards and Skis with these alligator-grip style holders.
- Built to keep your gear safe on and off the world’s toughest roads.
- Made from corrosion resistant steel and sealed with the same durable, weather resistant powder coating as the Front Runner Slimline II Rack.
- The soft 30mm / 1.2” wide rubber grippers clench tight without harming or scratching the surfaces of your valuable gear in all weather conditions.
- Lock your valuable Ski / Snowboard / Fishing Rods in place for extra security. Supplied with 4 keys (3 spare keys).
- The locking mechanism has a ratchet feature to allow easier closing of the holders for gear up to 30mm / 1.2" thick.
- A “Hold open” feature allows for easy loading and unloading.
- Usable opening size: 495mm / 19.5”.
- There is a 65mm / 2.6” clearance distance from the top of the rack or load bar slat to the bottom of the Snowboard / Fishing Rod.
- A holder set can accommodate two (2) pairs of Ski's or one (1) Snowboard (two (2) with bindings removed).
- All Slimline II Roof Racks can accommodate 2 holders side by side. This allows storage of up to four (4) pairs of Skis or two (2) Snowboards (four (4) with bindings removed).
- Save space on top of your rack and use Recovery Device & Gear Holding Side Brackets* to mount this carrier to the sides of any Front Runner Rack.
*Note: Recovery Device Adjustable Side Brackets are sold separately.
2 x Holders
4 x Rubber Grippers
4 x Keys
2 x Brackets for side mount (*requires RRAC103 not incl.)
Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
578mm (22.8") L x 49mm (1.9") W x 106mm (4.2") H (Single Holder)
2.4kg (5.3lbs) (Single Holder)
4.8kg (10.6lbs) (Per Set)