The Mile Marker Maverick12 premium Tacoma/Truck/SUV winch with an impressive 12,000-pound pull strength stands up to the most aggressive off-road environments.
Powerful series-wound motors and rugged planetary gear sets are the backbones of this winch. With robust controls, fully sealed 400-amp solenoids and body, and an integrated kill switch, the Maverick12 is a proven winch at an unmatched value.
Built with marine-grade remote control connectors and fully-sealed, submersible, water, mud, and snow proof, each Maverick12 comes with an 80’ steel cable, a roller fairlead, stainless steel hardware, corrosive-resistant, and a handheld remote control.
- 4.9 HP Series Wound Motor
- Rugged Planetary Gear Sets
- Clockable Gear Housing
- Fast Line Speeds
- Submersible, 400 Amp Solenoid
- Automatic Load-Holding Brake
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Fasteners
- 80′ Steel Cable
- Roller Fairlead
- Handheld Remote control
- Part Number 76-6012
- Rated line pull: 12000 lbs (5443 Kgs)
- Gear Train: 3 Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 210:1
- Motor: Series Wound, 4.9 hp (3.6 KW), 12V (24V not available)
- Control Pendant Power In, Power Out Remote, with 12’ cable (3.7 m)
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 20.8” X 6.34” X 7.86” (528 mm X 161 mm X 200 mm)
- Steel Cable 3/8” X 80’ (9.53 mm X 24.3 m) (14,400 lb. breaking strength)
- Drum Size 2.64” X 8.7” (67 mm X 222 mm)
- Net weight 67 lbs. (41.73 kg)
- Bolt Pattern 4 Bolt Pattern, 4.5” X 10”, (114.3 mm X 254 mm)