This DECKED truck bed organizer fits a Toyota Tacoma pickup truck with a bed length of 5'1" AND 6'2" manufactured from 2005 to current.
NOTE: This vehicle requires drilling 8 holes into the truck bed for installation. For more information call, email or live chat with our customer service team. email@example.com
NOTE: Because the short midsize DECKED system is 56", there will be about 3.9" of empty space between the tailgate end of the DECKED system and the tailgate. DECKED drawers require 4" to be opened, but the first 5 1/2" of the drawer are taken up by the handle cavity and drawer taper. Thus, it is nearly impossible to remove anything from the drawers with the tailgate closed.
DECKED In-Vehicle Storage Systems ship freight, and shipping is included. Accessories are NOT included in free shipping; they ship UPS ground.
All DECKED Systems come with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
CLICK HERE for information on Tacoma storage compartment and/or outlet.KEY FEATURES:
- 3-Year Warranty
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. See the TECHNICAL SPECS tab for details.
- Drawers are weatherproof. The system itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure, and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner.
- The midsize system features one full-size drawer and one narrow drawer. The full-size drawer fits regular dividers, the D-Box, and the Crossbox. The Narrow drawer fits narrow dividers and the Crossbox. The midsize system is also compatible with locks, drain plugs and CoreTrax.
PLEASE NOTE: Some Tacoma/Tundra's come with aftermarket bed lighting kits. Light modification of your system may be required if you have this option. A small sliver of the deck may need to be cut away or shaved down (using a keyhole saw or surform) to create space for your lights.
(DECKED is compatible with a variety of accessories including, but not limited to):
- Top rail mounted ladder racks
- Tonneau covers that do not require more than 3" below the bed rail for mounting or operation
Assembly requires basic hand tools and a drill (this product requires drilling into the truck bed). Please follow our written instructions as well as step-by-step video tutorials: