ARB Toyota 8 Inch IFS Tacoma FJ Air Locking Differential - RD111
The ARB Air Locker is a pneumatic locking differential that uses air to facilitate the locking of both axles. This action converts your differential from a conventional open to a full spool-type axle supplying 100% power to both wheels to keep you going through the worst terrain. ARB onboard air compressor required to activate Air Lockers. Sold Separately.
- For Use With 30 Spline Axles
- For Use With 3.91 And Up Gears
- Air Activated Selectable Locker
- Converts From Open Differential To fully Locked Or Spool
- Simple Push-Button Operation
- Requires Air Compressor Sold Separately
- Part Number: ARBRD111
- Popular Axle Manufacture: Toyota
- Axle Location: Front
- Axle Type: Toyota Tacoma|Toyota 8 Inch
- Fitment: Universal Fit
- Axle Spline: 30 Splines
- Differential Type: Selectable Locker
ARB has been manufacturing 4x4 parts for over 40 years. ARB Air Lockers will amplify the traction of your 4x4 on challenging trails. They give the off-road driver what she needs in traction, control, and performance. ARB believes in its products so it offers a five-year, unlimited mile warranty across the air locker range. ARB 4x4 Accessories include the suspension system brand Old Man Emu, maker of premium off-road shock absorbers. Old Man Emu premium shocks are developed and tuned specifically for each vehicle application. They come complete with vehicle-specific mounting kits for fuss-free installation. ARB parts are all developed, engineered, and fabricated in-house in Australia.