ARB Toyota 7.5 Inch IFS Front Tacoma Air Locking Differential - RD90
Pairs well with
Fits 1995-2004 7.5" Front (All Gear Ratios)
Air locker locking differentials allow you to tackle the toughest terrain. The world's premier traction aid, ARB air lockers keep you moving in all conditions.
A Complete Air Locker Kit: Replacement differential, activation switch, solenoid valve, airline, and bulkhead fittings.
Please Note: Not all units are supplied with replacement carrier bearings.
One of the below 3 parts is required for installing this product on your vehicle (sold separately).
- CKSA12 air compressor (extremely compact, operates up to 2 air lockers, not intended for oversized tire inflation)
- CKMA12 air compressor (compact, operates up to 2 air lockers, and will inflate tires when paired with a 171302)
- CKMTA12 air compressor (still compact, operates up to 2 air lockers when paired with 171503, will inflate tires AND run air tools when paired with a 171302 and will run even faster when paired with 171501air tank)
- For Use With 30 Spline Axles
- For Use With 3.73 And Down Gears
- Air Activated Selectable Locker
- Converts From Open Differential To fully Locked Or Spool
- Simple Push Button Operation
- Requires Air Compressor Sold Separately
- ARB 4x4 Accessories
- Popular Axle Manufacture: Toyota
- Axle Location: Front
- Axle Type: Toyota 7.5" IFS
- Shaft: 1.10"
- Fitment: Universal Fit
- Axle Spline: 27 Splines
- Ratio: All
- Differential Type: Selectable Locker