- The bumper is 100% bolt-on. Minor trimming of the Sheetmetal bracket under the headlights is required. No welding or plastic bumper cutting required for installation.
- All bumpers are winch compatible.
- The bumper has cutouts in the front to allow access to the winch rope and clutch lever.
- Fits most 8k-12k winches. (ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon, and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- The bumper winch plate and mounting plates are 1/4″ thick steel. The bumper main body is 3/16″ thick steel. Tubing is all 1 3/4″ OD, 1/8″ wall thickness.
- 3/4″ thick D-ring shackle points standard.
- Bumper without Bull Bar weighs 125lbs. Bumper with Mid-Height Bull Bar weighs 130 lbs. Bumper with Full Height Bull Bar and side tube gussets weighs 137 lbs.
- Bumper fits 30″ single row light bar (designed for Baja Designs S8 light bar). Extreme LED 30″ 5D light bar and RIGID 30″ SR series, will also fit. Other brands not guaranteed to fit perfectly.
- Additional frame support brackets included with all 2nd gen Tacoma Hybrid front bumpers! ($105.00 value).
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, C4 does not offer powder coating services. The bumper will need to be painted or powder coated before installation to prevent rust.
- Wiring harness sold separately.
- Ships to the FedEx freight hub nearest the customer's residential address unless a commercial address is provided in which case the product can be sent directly to the commercial address.
- Flat rate shipping costs do not apply to AK and HI, or countries outside the USA, please email email@example.com to get a shipping quote for orders outside the U.S. or to AK and HI.
Can’t go wrong with buying anything from tacomabeast, simple as that. C4 makes a great bumper & tacomabeast has the top tier customer service to deliver that added value