All-Pro APEXG3N Series bumpers are designed to fulfill customer demands for durable, low-profile bumpers that look as good as they function. The Tacoma APEXG3N Aluminum Front Bumper is ideal for trucks running 35-inch or larger tires and those requiring winch and light mounts.
- Improved approach angle and ground clearance.
- CNC cut, brake-formed 3/16-inch aluminum.
- Fits most 10,000-lb winches with a 4-1/2" x 10" mounting pattern.
- Integrated 30-inch LED light bar mount.
- Optional center hoop.
- Integrated recovery points.
- Available in bare aluminum or black powder coat finish (bare aluminum versions require painting before installation).
- Center hoop versions weigh 65 lbs.
- No Hoop versions weigh 60 lbs.
These bumpers are made from CNC laser cut, brake-formed, and MIG welded 3/16-inch thick aluminum plate. We include two beefy 1-inch thick recovery points made from 1.5” x .250 wall DOM tubing welded to 3/8-inch thick plates. Each bumper has two built-in 4-inch light mounts and an integrated 30-inch light bar mount. It will fit most 10,000-lb winches with a 4-1/2" x 10" mounting pattern. The optional Center Hoop provides excellent grille protection and two additional light mount tabs.
Versions of the bumper with center hoop weigh 65 lbs. Versions without the center hoop weigh 60 lbs.
- The factory fog lights will not work with this bumper. You will need to replace the factory fog lights with either 4" round or 3" square LED fog lights (available separately).
- Installation hardware is included
- Bare aluminum versions require painting before installation
- Although this bumper will work with the factory skid plates, for maximum protection we recommend that you use the All-Pro Tacoma IFS Skid Plate with these bumpers