Revolutionize the way you secure loads to your vehicle. The Cratchit is the ultimate tie-down with stretchy ratcheting performance in a lightweight, durable strap. These new and improved Stratchits feature a Velcro tab for strap discipline and larger stainless steel carabiners. Stratchits have all the benefits of a compact ratchet strap and bungee cord combined. Sold in pairs.
Cinch downloads simply and effectively so you don't have to worry about gear rattling loose on bumpy roads.
- Adjustable from 22” (560mm) to 63” (1524mm) and with an additional 8” (203mm) when fully stretched.
- Won’t damage your expensive gear like surfboards through over-tightening.
- Stratchits absorb tension like a stretchy ratchet strap.
- Quick and efficient. Simply secure the ends and hand tighten the strap.
- Fastens to, and around, just about anything.
- Perfect for Front Runner Racks and accessories, but work with all roof rack systems.
- Many uses! Secure: Wolf Pack, Cub Pack, and other cases (Pelican, Zargas, Alu-box, etc.) to any roof rack.
- Secure: Surfboards, SUP, bicycles, firewood, chairs, etc.
- Keep your rack clean and organized with the cinching hook and loop strap that neatly stows away excess strap length.
- Sold in pairs.
HOW TO USE
Hook to the Front Runner Roof Rack Tie Down Ring or loop around the slats or side profiles and fasten the Stratchit to itself.
You can even remove the carabiner and loop the Stratchit through itself - to fasten around any roof rack rail, railing, pole, bumper, tire carrier.... etc.
Please read and follow all these warnings carefully -- failure to do so could result in cargo damage and could cause injury.
Do not overtighten. Use only hand leverage.
Never stand in the direct path of the Stratchit when tensioning to prevent the risk of injury should the strap become detached.
Loads settle. Check Stratchit after the first 10 miles of driving and each 50 miles thereafter.
User to evaluate working load and requirements. DO NOT use to support human weight under any circumstance.
Check the Stratchit regularly for signs of deterioration or damage.
To ensure longevity, please remove the Stratchit from the sun and weather elements when not in use.
Make sure that the points of attachment to the vehicle or trailer are of sufficient strength to withstand the maximum loading that will be produced during use.
Take additional care if securing large objects that may be subject to aerodynamic lifting forces caused by bumps. Always use the appropriate number of straps and drive at reduced speeds to minimize the effects of these forces.
Sold in PAIRS
Adjustable from 22" (560mm) to 63" (1524mm) from the hook end of the carabiners. With up to an additional 8” of length when stretched.
Working Load Rating 220 lbs (100kg)