The sauce for your Taco!
Presenting the 0FG for the Gen3 Tacoma 3.5L:
- A true dual catback from inlets to tips – a first of its kind for Tacoma
- Bespoke 2.5” H-pipe and tuned mid-muffler combination provides unprecedented tone
- Features AWE’s patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®
- Engineered to provide ample clearance for 32” spare tires and aftermarket leaf spring upgrades
- Handcrafted from dual CNC mandrel-bent 2.5" U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Modular BashGuards™ included in every kit to achieve max clearance on the trail
- Dual 2.5” diameter facilitates superior flow compared to single 3”
- Factory-matched inlet flanges for ease of installation
- Wheelbase extensions are included in every kit
- 4.5” double-walled slash-cut tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Manufactured in-house at AWE
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- AWE Perfect Fitment Guarantee
- AWE Lifetime Warranty
Presenting the AWE 0FG Catback Exhaust for the Gen3 #ToyotaTacoma 3.5L, available now!
Dyno Tests: AWE 0FG Catback Exhaust for the Gen3 Tacoma 3.5L
- Below are comparison dyno tests as performed on our Mustang MD-500-SE AWD dyno.
- Wheel horsepower gains for the AWE 0FG Catback Exhaust for the Gen3 Tacoma 3.5L
I was initially turned off by the price on this exhaust but then I heard it at Carlisle, and holy sh*t, this thing is something different. Deeper, throatier and the only real dual I know of out there. I laughed that you can buy more than 4 of the cheap exhaust on this page for the price, but I guess you get what you pay for (I had a muffler delete before). Anyway, no drone and you can even remove the tips for their bashguard. Worth a serious look if you're, well, serious.