Headlights come in pair with the signature activation light feature, which is a sequential light show when you unlock your car, as well as DRL and sequential signal light tube. Please select the model and feature on the top when you purchase the lights.
These projector headlights come with chrome, black and midnight black housing. The chrome housing gives your truck a stock housing look and match your truck if you have a lot of chrome accessories. On the other hand, the black housing gives your truck a sporty look and easily match with any color truck and front grill. Above all, the jet black housing and mid-night black housing (all black housing with glossy finish) are our special designed housing that has the glossy look mixed with the black paint, and it will give your truck a sporty and luxury look at the same time. Read this article to learn more detail about our headlights color housing.
Headlights are made of polycarbonate plastic lens. We also apply a layer of anti-fog agent on the headlights lens; thus, it allows better light output in extreme weather. In addition, we also apply another coating to protect the lens against yellowing and oxidation.
Our Toyota Tacoma projector headlights are compliant with SAE and DOT FMVSS108 regulations. Moreover, all our products are certified to ISO-9000, ISO-9001 and ISO-9002. Most importantly, we inspect every detail of the lights to make sure we are satisfied and so are our customers.
These Toyota Tacoma headlights are designed based on the 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro headlights. Using a signature 3D ice-cube projector lens to develop these headlights. Besides the horizontal NOVA projector row, it also includes an LED tube around the edge as DRL and sequential turn signal. The LED tube is not only used as switchback DRL and turn signal, it also has the activation light feature which is a lighting sequence when you unlock and lock your vehicle. We also added a clear reflector with our “AREX” logo at the bottom as a turn signal light. These projector headlights are with quad projector design, with the outer 3 projector as low beam, and inner projector as high beam.
These headlights are composed with a patented Ice Cube 3D LED projector. We apply the Osram Oslon black flat LED chip to the projector, and the projection cut-off line is perfect for American LHD regulation.
Shipment Processing Time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout except for Hawaii, Guam and Puerto Rico. Please note that additional charges may apply for any order shipping to Hawaii, Guam or Puerto Rico.
If your shipping address is in Hawaii, Guam or Puerto Rico, you will receive an email after your order is received with details of additional shipping charges and invoice for payment.
Shipment to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO Addresses
TACOMABEAST ships to addresses within the United States, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO/DPO addresses, however, please note that some items are too big and heavy to ship to these addresses. If an order is received with a P.O. Box address that requires a physical address, we will reach out via email or telephone to request a physical address.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
TACOMABEAST is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
TACOMABEAST is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
All AlphaRex products are provided with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty upon the date of purchase, which covers all manufacturing defects, in accordance with the conditions below for the first purchaser or person receiving the product as a present, starting with the purchase date stated on the sales invoice provided by TacomaBeast. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary by state, province, or country.
This warranty only applies if the usability of the product is considerably adversely affected by a material or manufacturing fault already present at the time of hand-over (defect). The warranty does not cover defects or malfunctions caused by any of the below conditions:
- Carrier damage
- Misuse or modification of the product
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages resulting from extreme weather and solvents
- Normal discoloration
- Repairs beyond the warranty period
We sincerely suggest you check your product upon delivery. Should you find any damages or defects upon installation, please contact us and let us assist you.
TACOMABEAST (TCMBST) offers a 30-day no-hassle refund/exchange policy on all uninstalled, unopened items that are returned in their original packaging. The few exceptions for items that cannot be returned include any items that are clearly marked as “Non-Returnable” on our website. All refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee based on the total amount paid.
If an item has been installed or tampered with, it will not be eligible for a refund and will not be accepted.
For orders where the reason for return isn’t a result of a TACOMABEAST (TCMBST) error, the customer will be responsible for shipping charges related to the return of the item. We recommend all returns are shipped via a traceable and reliable service as TACOMABEAST (TCMBST) cannot be held responsible or liable for items lost or stolen during transit.
Returns For Customized Items
If you purchased a customized item and would like to return it please note there is a 15% restocking fee and the item must be in perfect condition with all original packaging. Any item that shows signs of wear or comes with destroyed packaging will be documented and either a 30% restocking fee will be applied or sent back to the customer.
Returns are processed within 3 business days of receiving the item excluding weekends and holidays. Once your item is received and processed, you will receive an email notification regarding your refund, exchange or any issues related to your returned item.
Please be advised that once the refund is issued, it can take up to 4 business days for the funds to show up in your bank account. PayPal payments usually show up immediately in your PayPal account and may require you to transfer the funds back into your bank account.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the below form and one of our team members will assist with getting a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) initiated. Please note that RMA requests may take up to 2 business days to be initiated.
We also highly suggest our customers to install our products with mechanics because they have the right tools to install and equipment to test the lights.
Shortages & Damages
- Inspection of shipments is the responsibility of the customer.
- TACOMABEAST needs to be notified of any items that are damaged during shipping immediately.
- The customer will be responsible for payment of any damages or shortages not reported immediately upon reception of the shipment.
- Product that are found to be defective are covered for a period of 3 months following the original purchase date.
- Please use the bulbs provided with our products to complete installation. If bulbs are not provided, please transfer your OEM bulbs. Installing aftermarket bulbs such as; LEDs or HIDs will void the warranty on our product.
- TACOMABEAST is not responsible for damage caused by bulbs not supplied with the units.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase. Please keep all boxes, warranties and owner's manuals when you receive them. They are very important in the event merchandise is damaged, becomes defective or needs to be returned.
- TACOMABEAST will warrant that your product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use by the original consumer purchaser for ninety days from the original purchase date. This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by improper installation, road hazard, accident, racing, misuse, alteration or normal wear and tear. This limited warranty does not cover vehicles used in racing or competition or vehicles with settings other than those set forth in the original manufacturer's specifications.
- Cost of installation and labor is not covered in the warranty. TACOMABEAST shall not be held liable for any incidental or consequential damages and/or injuries from the result of use of its parts.
- Any item that is returned as defective, and found to be non-defective will have no credit issued and part will be returned at sender's expense.
- TACOMABEAST and manufacturers reserve the right to send replacement components for warranty/defective issues in the field.
- All defective items returned to TACOMABEAST and verified to be defective will receive replacement items.
- Items found to be defective within 30 days will have a return label issued by TACOMABEAST. Any items found to be defective after 30 days will be shipped at the customer's expense. RMA number must be displayed on return label or box. Warranty items returned without an approved RMA number will be refused and returned to sender.
- NOTE: Warranty claims require that defective lights be shipped back for inspection before replacement sets are shipped out. No exceptions.