This power station’s 505 Watt Hours pack a punch. Complete your Overlanding rig or prep for extended camping trips – this station will power everything from portable fridges to phones.
- POWER A WIDE RANGE OF DEVICES Yeti 500X is equipped with four different port options—including AC, 12V, and 60W USB-C PD—to power everything from phones to portable fridges.
- HIGH-SPEED CHARGING SOLUTIONS Equipped with the latest charging technology, including a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras, and phones in a fraction of the time.
- EXPERIENCE UNLIMITED POWER Charge the Yeti 500X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. The featured MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE
- FROM THE SUN Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel, either the foldable Nomads or mountable Boulder solar panels. The higher the watts of the panel, the faster the charging times.
- FROM THE WALL Plug it into the wall using the included 60W power supply for a full recharge in just 10 hours, or plugin with the Yeti X 120W Power Supply to halve that charge time. You can also use any USB-C power supply to charge the power station.
- FROM THE CAR Plug into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.