What's Stopping You?
Fitting larger tires, lift kits, adding weight in the form of special equipment and increased engine power all translates to much higher demands on your vehicles’ brakes – both in terms of requiring more brake torque and generating more heat.
Whether you are overlanding, highway driving, or rock crawling, the Alcon Toyota Tacoma front brake upgrade provides more stopping power, eliminates fade, and provides precise control in all situations making your rig safer and more fun to drive.
2016 - Present Toyota Tacoma
Extensively tested, the kit has shown significant gains over factory brakes:
- 38% reduction in brake temp incease
- 47% reduction in pad work rates (leading to better braking and longer life)
- 14% decrease in pedal effort.
- Ductile Iron caliper housing providing maximum strength and stiffness as well as high resistance to impact and fatigue
- Epoxy acrylic paint over acid zinc finish for maximum corrosion protection
- High friction pads increase stopping power
- Larger rotors increase brake torque and thermal capacity, reducing potential for brake fade
- Increased pad area reduces temperatures and increases pad life
- High temperature seal material as used in highest levels of motorsport
- Wiper seal on every piston for dirt exclusion
- Fits most 17” aftermarket wheels incl. Method MR701 17x8.5, Method MR305 ET0 17x8.5, AEV Salta XR 17x8.5, BRAID WinRace T 17x7.5
ATTENTION STATE OF CALIFORNIA WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/