The newest color addition to the MAXTRAX lineup!
MAXTRAX MKII Gunmetal Grey is a lightweight, vehicle recovery device that’s easy to carry and easy to use.
- MAXTRAX MKII Gunmetal Grey is darker than our Titanium Grey and is ideal for an understated build.
- The aggressive large teeth grip onto the tire tread. In addition to these top cleats, specially designed teeth on the backside prevent the board from slipping backward. This combination makes vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- Made of UV-stable, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon.
- At 8lbs each, MAXTRAX is easy to carry and place under your tires.
- Six comfortable handles and a patented double-shovel design makes it easy to clear debris from the front of your tires.
- Patented keyhole design ensures the MAXTRAX is securely mounted at four points.
- Measuring at just 45 inches long by 13 inches wide, each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 3.3 inches. They are easy to store outside your vehicle with our Mounting Pins, Roll Tube Mounts, or Rear Wheel Harness.
- Many roof racks have easy MAXTRAX mounting solutions including CBI Offroad Fab and Yakima
Sold as a pair with two leashes to help you pull them out of the muck.
Mounting pins sold separately.
The newest color addition to the MAXTRAX lineup
MAXTRAX MKII Gunmetal Grey falls between Black and Titanium Grey and matches Magnetic Grey and Leadfoot vehicle colors.
- Sold as a pair with two tell-tale leashes
- Made in Australia, from Australian materials
- Constructed from Australian-sourced fiber-reinforced, engineering-grade nylon
- Lifetime warranty against faults in materials and workmanship
- With 6 built-in handles and a shovel on each end, MAXTRAX are perfect for use in sand, snow, or mud
- MAXTRAX are 45 inches long and 13 inches wide, they weigh 8 pounds each.
- Height for two stacked: 3.3″, four stacked: 4.6″
- Each MAXTRAX board weights 8 lbs (Total shipped weight, 17lbs).
- Tested at the University of Queensland to completely wrap around a 33-inch tire without failure, while returning to shape
How to use your MAXTRAX
After become stuck, use the MAXTRAX as a shovel to clear debris from in front of your tires. Wedge the MAXTRAX in front of your tires at a 45 degree angle. If in a two wheel drive vehicle, place the MAXTRAX in front of which ever set of wheels receive power. In a 4WD vehicle, ensure 4WD is engaged and place in front of the front tires, depending on where the vehicle is most bogged. Placing them at the front of the vehicle will give you an extra boost of momentum once your rear tires hit the MAXTRAX. Once properly placed, slowly begin to accelerate, do not spin your wheels. If the MAXTRAX are not engaging, they may need to be repositioned, or more debris may need to be cleared. Once you have traction, maintain momentum until you reach firm ground. Retrieve your MAXTRAX and carry on!