Permanently mounted, this compressor is installed into your truck and includes a full wiring loom with air locker solenoid plug-in contacts, mounting hardware with reinforcing bracket, and a quality compressor isolating switch. This compressor, with the addition of the ARB Pump-Up Kit (part #171302) can be used to activate air lockers and can perform other functions such as inflating camping gear.
So what makes this compressor special? It's small enough to fit into even the tightest space and quiet enough to mount in the cab. It has enough output to air up four 35" - 37" tires in a single duty cycle and typically airs up a 35" tire in just over two minutes. And, it works. We've tested this unit in ovens, freezers, underwater, and in the silty dust of the Simpson Desert and it continues to perform.
- Full assembled and bench tested air compressor
- Complete snap together wiring loom
- OEM quality compressor isolating switch
- Air Locker™ supply rated pressure switch
- Relocatable splash resistant air filter with washable high-flow sintered bronze filter cartridge
- Mounting hardware with reinforcing backing plate
- Comprehensive photo illustrated installation guide
- Compact design makes it the highest flowing compressor in its class (voltage vs size)
- Fully sealed components for moisture and dust
- Pressure switch controlled air manifold systems specially designed to suit ARB Air Locker™ equipped vehicles
- Hard anodized cylinder bore and PTFE (Teflon) impregnated carbon fiber piston seal for reduced friction and maximum trouble free life
- New anodized mounting bracket dissipates motor heat and allows compressor to be repositioned 180°
- Anti-vibration/sound deadening mount
- Relocatable splash resistant air filter assembly for cleaner, cooler air supply and versatile waterproof air intake positioning
- High density, high flow washable sintered bronze air filter element
- Maxi-Fuse equipped for professional in-line circuit protection
- Motor is 100% ball bearing equipped with unique linear brush pre-load system for extra long life, low heat and quiet operation
- Compressor piston is equipped with a German made high shock rated cylindrical roller bearing
- Constructed entirely of light weight, high strength engineering grade materials, including military and aerospace grade components
- Over-pressure safety valve equipped
- Motor is internally thermal protected against extreme temperature damage
So glad to finally have this done. Easy install with just a little extra work to get the switch to fit. I love the fact that I don’t have to search for a place to air up!!
Couldn’t be happier with the way this install went. Mounted it on top of a slee off-road mount. Fully functioning as of right now, and currently waiting on an OEM Compressor switch for the panel.