Replace your hood's prop rod today with the Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT system. Progressive gas springs will lift and hold your hood without the need for a poorly placed prop-rod, simply start to lift your hood and let the QuickLIFT system take over. Your hood will lift and hold firmly at the raised position, eliminate your prop rod today.
This QuickLIFT PLUS (All Black System) will fit the following Toyota Tacoma model years: 2005-2015.
- No compromise system design - designed and engineered the QuickLIFT systems, mounting the gas springs where they need to be for proper function. Redline Tuning will not compromise the system design if it affects the final function in any way, this is why they lead the industry.
- Simple one-handed operation simply starts to lift the hood and it will raise to the stock height unassisted in a smooth and controlled motion.
- Progressive gas springs. Redline Tuning springs are not off the shelf struts, they are designed by Redline Tuning and manufactured to our specifications for each vehicle application. Exclusive end-of-force dampening slows the rate of extension over the final inches of travel eliminating stress to the hood.
- QuickLIFT systems work with any hood (steel, fiberglass, SMC, carbon fiber, etc.) - Redline Tuning designs their systems using the stock hood so the main market is covered, however, these systems are designed to work with ALL aftermarket hoods unless otherwise specified. There are some applications where a unique system is required for an aftermarket hood, read the product technical specifications section for specifics on each application.
- Quick and simple installation – Redline Tuning designs every QuickLIFT system and they write all of the documentation. FULL-COLOR installation manuals will arrive that will walk anyone through this simple installation. You do NOT need to be a mechanic or car nut like us.
- QuickLIFT System weighs under 2 pounds
- Prop rod can be removed once installed
- Patent Pending Attachment System
- Progressive, slow release gas springs - final few inches of operation, gas springs slow down extending rate allowing for a fluid lifting process.
- Silver zinc-plated hardware in base QuickLIFT system
- Black powder coated hardware in QuickLIFT PLUS and ELITE
- 316L Stainless steel gas springs in QuickLIFT ELITE
- Full color installation manual with every QuickLIFT system
- CAD designed hardware unique to each QuickLIFT application
They are a relatively easy install. Make sure to measure and mark with tape or something. The only thing I had trouble with was **** the bracket on the firewall edge. The lip where the hood sits kind of got in the way and made things tricky with my drill. I eventually got it but I had to finagle it. Also I'm not sure if this goes for other Tacomas, but where the bottom bracket goes, I had to scrape away what looked like some sort of rubber sealant to sit flush on the edge. Overall a great investment and I don't have to use the hood prop anymore (it's still in there for backup).
Got the package the boxing was in great condition and the hood struts was easy to install by myself with the video thats on Tacomabeast YouTube channel. The hood struts do exactly what they are made to do and i have a tacoma with 8 in of lift and on 35s so this is one of the best products that i have installed on my truck. Thanks Tacomabeast for all the help and thanks for the website and i love yalls YouTube channel too.
Installation was a piece of cake. The struts are lightweight and strong. It takes little effort to raise the hood and the engine compartment is now unobstructed. I hated having to dance with the hood prop.
Great product! Gives you more area to work without the single rod getting in your way. Easy install and looks great! Highly recommended!