Toyota, Tacoma Squadron Sport Amber WC Automotive Lighting
The Toyota Tacoma 12-Current Fog Pocket Kit allows you to mount 2 Squadron Series auxiliary lights in the factory location. This Plug and Play kit includes two Squadron Sport Amber Wide Cornering lights, two vehicle specific mounting brackets, and a wiring adapter, allowing you to use your factory switch and mounting hardware.
• (2) Toyota Tacoma Fog Pocket Brackets
• Wiring Adapter
• (2) Squadron-R (Angled Bezel) Amber Wide Cornering Lights
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 3,150 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 26W / 2A
- Dimensions: 3.50" x 2.77" x 3.50"
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Poly-carbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Over-voltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Shipping was faster than I anticipated and satisfied with the purchase, looks great, works great and get so much complement from it
Definitely worth the cost. Excellent quality and light output. Worth it.
This new lighting for my truck are just amazing love it....many many compliments
2021 Tacoma TRD Sport Dbl cab -Great quality, super easy install. The Squadron Sport gives amazing visibility.
Matched with my Morimoto XB headlights I can really light up the night
These lights put out so much it’s like driving at 11am when it’s actually 10pm. But living in the mountains where theres little to no lighting on the streets, not a bad thing. Pretty sure my neighbors hate me when I pull in. 10/10