Toyota Tacoma 05-11 Projector Headlights LED
These projector headlights are designed to improve looks and visibility for your vehicle. They are made by OEM approved and ISO certified manufacturers. They are made with OEM standard quality and are designed for stock lights direct replacement.
CCFL Headlight Model Includes the following:
Toyota Tacoma Projector Headlights CCFL:
- CCFL Halo
- LED ( Replaceable LEDs )
- High H1 (Included)
- Low H1 (Included)
LED Headlight Model Includes the following:
This headlight DOES NOT require a CCFL inverter
- LED Halo
- LED ( Replaceable LEDs )
- High H1 (Included)
- Low H1 (Included)
Shipment Processing Time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout except for Hawaii, Guam and Puerto Rico. Please note that additional charges may apply for any order shipping to Hawaii, Guam or Puerto Rico.
If your shipping address is in Hawaii, Guam or Puerto Rico, you will receive an email after your order is received with details of additional shipping charges and invoice for payment.
Shipment to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO Addresses
TACOMABEAST ships to addresses within the United States, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO/DPO addresses, however, please note that some items are too big and heavy to ship to these addresses. If an order is received with a P.O. Box address that requires a physical address, we will reach out via email or telephone to request a physical address.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
TACOMABEAST is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
TACOMABEAST is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
- All returns require an RMA (returned merchandise authorization) number authorized by TACOMABEAST. You may request your RMA by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returns of headlights and tail lights must be made within 14 days of receipt. Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- RMA number must clearly be displayed on the return label or box.
- Items returned without an approved RMA number will be refused and returned to sender.
- Items to be returned must be received by TACOMABEAST within 30 days from issue of an RMA number. After 30 days, the RMA is void.
- Item must be in original packaging and in new resalable condition.
- Any item that was used or fully/partially installed is non-returnable.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to and from TACOMABEAST.
- Returned items must be boxed and shipped in a manner so as not to be damaged in transit. Damage to boxes or product due to packaging will result in a re-box charge or loss of credit for that product.
- Authorized returnable products should be shipped prepaid to TACOMABEAST. TACOMABEAST does not accept collect shipments for any returns.
- Product that is returned and determined to be non TACOMABEAST product will not be credited, nor returned to the point of origin. Parts will be scrapped.
- Any items containing manufacture defects or mislabeled items (missing parts, incorrect color, same side items, etc) must be reported to TACOMABEAST within 14 days from day of receipt. TACOMABEAST will only issue a return label within the 14 day period. Items reported after the 14 day period will be shipped back at customer's expense.
Shortages & Damages
- Inspection of shipments is the responsibility of the customer.
- TACOMABEAST needs to be notified of any items that are damaged during shipping immediately.
- The customer will be responsible for payment of any damages or shortages not reported immediately upon reception of the shipment.
- Product that are found to be defective are covered for a period of 3 months following the original purchase date.
- Please use the bulbs provided with our products to complete installation. If bulbs are not provided, please transfer your OEM bulbs. Installing aftermarket bulbs such as; LEDs or HIDs will void the warranty on our product.
- TACOMABEAST is not responsible for damage caused by bulbs not supplied with the units.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase. Please keep all boxes, warranties and owner's manuals when you receive them. They are very important in the event merchandise is damaged, becomes defective or needs to be returned.
- TACOMABEAST will warrant that your product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use by the original consumer purchaser for ninety days from the original purchase date. This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by improper installation, road hazard, accident, racing, misuse, alteration or normal wear and tear. This limited warranty does not cover vehicles used in racing or competition or vehicles with settings other than those set forth in the original manufacturer's specifications.
- Cost of installation and labor is not covered in the warranty. TACOMABEAST shall not be held liable for any incidental or consequential damages and/or injuries from the result of use of its parts.
- Any item that is returned as defective, and found to be non-defective will have no credit issued and part will be returned at sender's expense.
- TACOMABEAST and manufacturers reserve the right to send replacement components for warranty/defective issues in the field.
- All defective items returned to TACOMABEAST and verified to be defective will receive replacement items.
- Items found to be defective within 30 days will have a return label issued by TACOMABEAST. Any items found to be defective after 30 days will be shipped at the customer's expense. RMA number must be displayed on return label or box. Warranty items returned without an approved RMA number will be refused and returned to sender.
- NOTE: Warranty claims require that defective lights be shipped back for inspection before replacement sets are shipped out. No exceptions.
Awesome looking headlights, easy install. One led bulb didn’t work but I’m hoping they will send me one.
So last year I noticed my old factory headlights were hazed over so I went in search on line to find a solution. I Follow TacomaBeast on Instagram and saw these on a truck. Decided to go with these and loved em for about a week until one of them melted from a defective projector. I reached out to TB and they took care of me with a replacement order sent within two days. I got the new one on and since then the headlights have been great. People notice these for sure and they compliment the truck nicely. Thank you for excellent customer service TB.
Look great a little more information on hook up would have been helpful thank god for YouTube
My 2006 DCSB Tacoma had such horribly faded OEM headlight housings that they needed to be replaced. It was about the same price to upgrade to these housings as it was to replace with new OEM housings. Not only does this style really update the front end of my truck it also now allows me to safely drive at night. In my opinion these headlight housings are the best budget option on the market. I've had them installed for a few weeks now and have experienced no problems at all. Knocked 1 star because the LEDs and halos are not the same color temperature (LEDs are blue and halos are white) and there are absolutely no instructions on how to wire the LEDs and halos into a Tacoma. I just tapped into the corner marker wires and it all works perfectly.
Real nice looking lights., wish they were brighter!.