Before you hit the rough terrain, protect your vehicle with a front skid plate that can take a hit and is built to last through the toughest conditions. Guarding the underside of your outfitted off-road vehicle as you adventure in the great outdoors, these skid plates are custom-made to fit your vehicle so you can focus on the trail ahead!
(Must be 4WD)
- Front Skid
- Transmission Skid
- Transfer Skid
- Lower Control Arm Skid
- Fuel Tank Skid
Does NOT include a rear shock skid, those are sold separately. Lower Control Arm Skids only come powder coated, if you order the raw set, no extra charge! It's just the way they come. These are a universal fit between 2nd Gen and 3rd Gen Tacoma’s. Crafted from American 3/16 Steel. The front skid plate is 100% bolt-on and is installed with zero modification to your truck. Using a combination of factory hardware and grade 8 hardware for high-quality fit. Choose from RAW or Powder Coat depending on your desired look and use.
- 100% bolt-on option, no modification required.
- The finish of choice, mix and match, no rules.
- Available in 3/16
- Steel Easy installation, read our installation instructions or watch the installation video below for a step-by-step guide.
- Crafted by American Welders, professional finishes to protect from any corrosion, with the chosen finish.
- Front Skid - 49.2 lb
- Transfer Case - 35 lb
- Fuel Tank - 37.9 lb
- Transmission - 31. lbs
- Lower Control Arm - 7 lb each
- Front Skid - 20.5 lb
- Fuel Tank - 16 lb
- Transmission - 14.6 lbs
- Lower Control Arm - 6.2 lb each