KC HiLiTES 6" Apollo Pro Halogen feature 100w Halogen bulbs in a spread, spot or fog beam pattern. Uses a tough round slim black polymax housing, glass lens, and built in stone guards for harsh terrains. System includes relay wiring harness.
- 100W Halogen Bulbs
- Slim Black Polymax Housing
- Computer Designed Polished Reflector Optics
- Durable Optical Quality Glass Lens
- Spread, Spot, or Fog Beam Pattern
LIGHT PERFORMANCE(PER LIGHT)
- Raw Lumens: 2,452 lm
- Lux @ 10 Meters: Spot- 1,962 lx , Spread- 1,200 lx , Fog- 400 lx
- Candela: Spot- 196,200 cd, Spread- 120,000 cd, Fog- 40,000 cd
- Beam Distance (Meters): Spot- 886m, Spread- 693m, Fog- 400m
- Wattage: 100W
- Amp Draw: 8.3A
- Voltage: 9V-32V
- IP Rating: IP67
- Product Dimensions: W - 6" x H - 6.75" x D - 3"
Parts Included in Pair Pack system
- (2) 100W 6" Apollo Pro Halogen lights
- Performance Wiring Harness with 2-Pin weather proof connectors
- Performance weatherproof illuminated circular rockerl
- (2) Built in Stone Guard/Bezels
ADVANCED REFLECTOR OPTICS
6" Apollo Pro Halogen lights deliver 1,962 lx @ 10m of light output with a beam distance of 886 meters. The Apollo Pro's optical glass lens, computer designed polished optical reflectors and powerful 100W Halogen bulbs combine to produce super bright light output. Not only is there more range and power, but also improved clarity.
AVAILABLE BEAM PATTERN AND ADVANTAGES
- Different beam patterns offer specific lighting benefits to meet your lighting needs.
- Spot Beam- Provides focused bright light for maximum forward distance and high speed visibility.
- Spread Beam- Provides a balanced wider beam of light that increases peripheral visibility, as well improved forward facing light for an increased range of visibility.
- Fog Beam- Provides a low, extremely wide angle light pattern that increases visibility below your headlights into the distance. Fog beam adds additional light to directly in front of your vehicle with side illumination for road edges. Fog beam performs well in Fog, Snow, Rain, or low visibility conditions.
DESIGNED FOR STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
The Apollo Pros were created for the most demanding off road terrains. Featuring an IP67 rated Polymax housing and built in stone guards, these lights are engineered to last and perform for years to come.