Get the look and feel of a modern luxury vehicle. Footwell lighting gives a sense of spaciousness and comfort while providing illumination to the darkest areas. Adding light to both driver and passenger footwell areas is easy with a VLEDS Tacoma footwell kit!
Dual Output The PWM dimmer module allows for two output modes depending on the scenario.
- COURTESY MODE: The lights are at full output (200LM per side) when the door is open and fades out with the map and dome light when the door is closed.
- NIGHT MODE: This gives you an adjustable low output light when the door is closed and the parking or headlights are switched on. This drops the output to approximately 10LM on the lowest setting. If you want it brighter simply use the included screwdriver and turn it up to your liking.
Plug-n-Play No splicing or tapping into your factory wires! The Redside Electric OEM-style breakout harness simply plugs into the factory wiring harness. From there, connections are easily made to the PWM module and two striplight bars. For more detailed instructions see the instructions tab.
5X Brighter The striplight bars are small in size but produce a huge amount of light compared to cheap flexible strip lights that are ten times the size. No plastic or fiberglass parts here! The circuit boards are aluminum metal core PCBs housed in a CNC'd aluminum (not cast) body then finished with a high-quality exterior-grade black anodizing. They not only look amazing but they will last you for years!
Rear add-on kits are also available.
- Easy Install Plug and play OEM-style breakout harness (installs near ECU)
- Aluminum Beautifully CNC'd all-aluminum body striplight bar with satin black anodized finish
- Driver Built-in current limiting resistor and diode protects the strip from reversed polarity installation
- Connections Over-molded 2 pin connectors for easier installation and better reliability
- Mounting Super-strong 3M double-sided tape for mounting
- Proprietary 21x 3014 chips mounted to on an aluminum PCB that match all VLEDS LED bulbs
- OUTPUT 400LM TOTAL
- CURRENT DRAW @ 14.4V 0.5A
- OPERATING VOLTAGE 12-18V
- LIGHT SOURCE 3014 Proprietary Chip
- DRIVER STYLE Resistors
- 2x BAR_21 LED Bar Light
- 2x BAR_21 LSE VHB Tape for Smooth Surfaces
- 1x VLEDS High/Low PWM Dimmer
- 1x Dimmer LSE Mounting Tape
- 1x PWM Adjustment Screwdriver
- 1x Redside Electric OEM-style Breakout Harness
- 1x 4 Foot Wire Extension
- 8x Small Zip Ties
- Remove driver side kick panel.
- Plugin breakout harness to match ECU plug.
- Attach PWM dimmer to the mating plugs. High should be plugged into wire labeled "high". Low should be plugged into wire labeled "low".
- Findspot for PWM dimmer and use provided tape to mount.
- Remove any oils on the dash before mounting bar lights using rubbing alcohol and rag.
- Mount driver sidebar light using provided tape.
- Route 4 foot extension behind the dash and across the transmission tunnel.
- Plug extension into driver sidebar and passenger sidebar. Clean dash and mount passenger sidebar light using provided tape.
- Use provided zip ties to secure any loose wiring.
- Re-install kick panel and any other plastics removed during installation.
Very nice once installed, only thing was the wiring harness plug was not behind the kick panels it’s behind the cubby below your clutch start cancel switch’s and ext