- CAD designed
- Boxed plate construction
- 4130 chromoly uniball cups
- Brushed stainless steel logo plates
- Preassembled for fast installation
- Grease fitting ports for easy servicing
- Zinc plated components for corrosion resistance
- Professionally MIG welded
- Proudly made in the USA
- Boxed plate upper control arms
- Urethane bushings
- Grease fittings
- 1” FK uniballs
- 17-4 stainless steel misalignment spacers
- Military grade F911 hardware
- Zinc plated bushing washers
- Zinc plated inner bushing sleeves
- Durable black powder coat
- Dirt King sticker pack
- Installation instructions
- Wheel Travel: Additional 1” of travel compared to stock
- Amount of Lift: Allows for 0-3” of lift
- Track Width: Stock
- Maximum Tire Size: 33”
- Maximum Backspacing: 4.75”
- Minimum Rim Size: 16”
- Coil over Shock Size: Factory or OEM replacement coilovers
Click the "Special Note" tab for complete details.
Wheel Travel / Lift
The upper control arms must be paired with OEM replacement coil overs to lift the vehicle. They offer an additional 1” of down travel compared to the stock upper control arms. These arms are compatible with King, Fox, Bilstein, ADS and Icon coil overs. Do not install these upper control arms with coil spacers that over articulate the suspension.
*Some King OEM replacement coil overs have short reservoir hoses that come in contact with aftermarket upper control arms. This can be solved by installing longer reservoir hoses or adjusting the reservoir to allow for more slack in the hose.
The upper control arms will allow for 33” tires but the front section of the cab mount may need to be cut to avoid tire rubbing while turning. In addition the front bumper may require trimming for proper tire clearance.