Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout except for Hawaii, Guam and Puerto Rico. Please note that additional charges may apply for any order shipping to Hawaii, Guam or Puerto Rico.
If your shipping address is in Hawaii, Guam or Puerto Rico, you will receive an email after your order is received with details of additional shipping charges and invoice for payment.
Shipment to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO Addresses
TACOMABEAST ships to addresses within the United States, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO/DPO addresses, however, please note that some items are too big and heavy to ship to these addresses. If an order is received with a P.O. Box address that requires a physical address, we will reach out via email or telephone to request a physical address.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
TACOMABEAST is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
TACOMABEAST is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
- Inspection of shipments is the responsibility of the customer.
- TACOMABEAST needs to be notified of any items that are damaged during shipping immediately.
- The customer will be responsible for payment of any damages or shortages not reported immediately upon reception of the shipment.
- Product that are found to be defective are covered for a period of 3 months following the original purchase date.
- Please use the bulbs provided with our products to complete installation. If bulbs are not provided, please transfer your OEM bulbs. Installing aftermarket bulbs such as; LEDs or HIDs will void the warranty on our product.
- TACOMABEAST is not responsible for damage caused by bulbs not supplied with the units.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase. Please keep all boxes, warranties and owner's manuals when you receive them. They are very important in the event merchandise is damaged, becomes defective or needs to be returned.
- TACOMABEAST will warrant that your product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use by the original consumer purchaser for ninety days from the original purchase date. This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by improper installation, road hazard, accident, racing, misuse, alteration or normal wear and tear. This limited warranty does not cover vehicles used in racing or competition or vehicles with settings other than those set forth in the original manufacturer's specifications.
- Cost of installation and labor is not covered in the warranty. TACOMABEAST shall not be held liable for any incidental or consequential damages and/or injuries from the result of use of its parts.
- Any item that is returned as defective, and found to be non-defective will have no credit issued and part will be returned at sender's expense.
- TACOMABEAST and manufacturers reserve the right to send replacement components for warranty/defective issues in the field.
- All defective items returned to TACOMABEAST and verified to be defective will receive replacement items.
- Items found to be defective within 30 days will have a return label issued by TACOMABEAST. Any items found to be defective after 30 days will be shipped at the customer's expense. RMA number must be displayed on return label or box. Warranty items returned without an approved RMA number will be refused and returned to sender.
- NOTE: Warranty claims require that defective lights be shipped back for inspection before replacement sets are shipped out. No exceptions.