- 2.0" Diameter Body
- 1.26" Diameter Shaft
- 2" or 4" Stroke Length
- 2” diameter body
- 1.26" shafts
- 2” stroke length
- Shafts are hard-chromed, preventing rusting and essentially creating a self-cleaning system. Shafts are also polished to a mirror-like finish, ensuring extended seal life.
- Shraeder cap mounts directly to the body of the bump stop, not the valve, creating a stronger seal, keeping everything clean and dry by keeping out dirt and moisture.
- O-ring on shaft gauges your travel
- Bump stop bodies are made from 4130 Chromoly providing the advantages of high tensile strength and maleability. Stronger and more durable than standard 1020 steel.
- Secure indexing pin prohibits the outside of the tube from pinching
- Delrin contact pad is mounted with a single flushmount design, protecting your suspension and insuring quiet operation, with no metal on metal contact.
- Heavy-duty mounting sleeves, come ready to weld
- Pin-style cans hold the bump stop around the entire diameter, providing 360° coverage without any pinching like traditional pinch-style cans
- Sleeves built to allow room for shrinkage during the welding process
- Indexing holes are laser cut and keep bump stop securely in place within the can