They not only look amazing, but they will last you for years!
Get the look and feel of a high-end luxury vehicle. The VLEDS Dual Output footwell kit will provide a better driving experience by adding comfort and a feeling of safety.
The striplight bars are small but produce a considerable amount of light compared to cheap, flexible strip lights that are ten times the size. No plastic or fiberglass parts, the circuit boards are aluminum metal core PCBs housed in a CNC'd aluminum (not cast) body and then finished with a high-quality exterior-grade black anodizing.
There are six options to choose from. Color temperature is primarily a style choice. 5000K is natural white, 5500K is pure white, and 6000K is white with a tint of blue. Choosing a color is ultimately it's up to you depending on your lighting goals. As for the color options, Aqua is a very close match to the backlighting of the buttons and switches. Blue is a deep true blue, and of course, Red is a vibrant rich red.
Like the previous version, there is no splicing or tapping into your factory wires. The new, easier-to-install OEM-style breakout harness by Redside Electric now installed between the factory harness and the overhead panel assembly. This harness enables paralleled functionality by combining footwell and dome lights with the factory overhead light switch.
Dual Output PWM dimmer module allows for two output modes depending on the scenario:
- Courtesy Mode: Open the door, and the lights are at full output (200LM per side) and fade out with the map and dome light when the door is closed.
- Night Mode: While driving at night, a soft ambient light adds a sense of spaciousness throughout the cabin. If you want it brighter, use the included screwdriver and turn it up to your liking. The output is factory set to approximately 10LM (the lowest setting). Night Mode will not turn off when the factory dome light switch is in the off position.
The kit includes:
- 2x BAR_21 BAR_21 LED Bar Light
- 2x BAR_21 LSE VHB Tape for Smooth Surfaces
- 1x VLEDS High/Low PWM Dimmer
- 1x Dimmer LSE Mounting Tape
- 1x PWM Adjustment Screwdriver
- 1x Switched OEM-style Breakout Harness by Redside Electric
- 1x 4 Foot Wire Extension
- 8x Small Zip Ties
ADD INTERIOR LED MAP, DOME AND VANITY LIGHTS
Adding that perfect touch to your interior lighting couldn't be any easier! Simple plug n' play installation, only takes a few minutes and the results are phenomenal! Our products use the highest quality LEDs for maximum output and lifespan. These LEDs are 3-5 times brighter than standard bulbs.
NOTE: The higher Kelvin number of color temperature DOES NOT mean the light will be brighter, in fact, it is quite the opposite. The higher the Kelvin the lower the output.
- Easy Install: Plug and play OEM plug breakout harness (installs above overhead switch panel).
- Aluminum: Beautifully CNC'd all-aluminum body striplight bar with satin black anodized finish.
- Driver: Built-in current limiting resistor and diode protects the strip from reversed polarity installation.
- Connections: Over-molded 2 pin connectors for easier installation and better reliability.
- Mounting: Super-strong 3M double-sided tape for mounting.
- Proprietary: 21x 3014 chips mounted to on an aluminum PCB that match all VLEDS LED bulbs.
- Output: 400lm Total
- Current Draw @ 14.4v: 0.5a
- Operating Voltage: 12-18v
- Light Source: 3014 Proprietary Chip
- Driver Style: Resistors
Quality is great, super bright and crisp. Install was really simple. The harness i received Installs overhead. You have to pop out the console where the dome lights. Still need to remove A frame pillar cover in order to run wires. All Install videos I saw had the harness Install in the A frame pillar but not mine. Overall really happy with the vleds.
little pricey, but definitely well worth the money ,install was a breeze two thumbs up don’t hesitate to get them and when paired with the ultimate dome light and matching Mat lights, it’s like having a whole new truck
They look great and function amazingly 10/10
Little bit harder than expected to install since you connect to the unit in the headrest opposed to the where all the other videos show in the pillars but looks awesome once it’s connected
Much brighter than stock