Two is always better than one, right? We think so, which is why we’re offering a pair of XL80 LED auxiliary lights with wiring harness for the price of $789.95.Choose to take your off-road lighting to the next level with BD’s 9,500 lumen XL80. Similar to BD’s XL Pro model, the XL80 offers a 20% dimming feature, a powder coated housing and an anodized bezel. However, this is where the similarities end. The XL80 features a very powerful LED for greater visibility and increased brightness.
Specifications (Per Light):
- Lumens: 9,500 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 80W / 5.50A
- Dimensions: 4.43" x 3.65" x 4.43"
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing), Built-In Over-voltage Protection, IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable), IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing).
- 2x XL80 LED Auxiliary Lights
- Mounting Bracket
- Wiring Harness
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)