XL-R Sport Automotive Lighting LED Light - Pair
Two is always better than one, right? We think so, which is why we’re offering a pair of XL-R Sport LED auxiliary lights with wiring harness for the price of $389.95. The XL-R Sport makes it easy to light up your world in style, with the perfect combination of affordability and performance. The XL-R Sport LED light utilizes our trademarked High-Speed Spot reflectors providing for a longer beam pattern. The XL-R Sport provides the same top of the line performance and aesthetics you expect from BD in an affordable solution. All Baja Designs LEDs are backed by a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Note: A Skene dimmer must be purchased separately to enable the high/low feature.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Specifications (per light):
- Lumens: 3,150 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 26W / 2A
- Dimensions: 5.24" x 3.65" x 5.24"
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- (2) XL-R Sport LED Lights
- Mounting Bracket
- Wiring Harness
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust, and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)