Need a Light Bar to go with this rack???
The Toyota Tacoma Prinsu Access Rack is a modular, adjustable and bolt together roof rack specifically designed for the 2005-2022 Toyota Tacoma.
Constructed from high-quality aluminum and featuring a corrosion resistant black powder coated finish, the Prinsu Access Rack is sure to provide years of reliable use.
- T-Slot incorporated on the top of the 1"x2" crossbars, providing you with the ability to utilize multiple tie-down points to efficiently secure all your cargo
- Perfect for mounting a roof top tent, MAXTRAX, ROTOPAX, cargo boxes and much more!
- Includes a 1/8" 5052 aluminum wind deflector which helps with aerodynamics and prevents wind noise when traveling at high speeds
- Comes with all necessary assembly hardware along with 6 cross bars for cargo and 1 additional cross bar that can be used for mounting a wind deflector or light bar.
NOTE: This roof rack requires drilling into the factory roof for installation of nut certs. On some models, and depending on installation, the rear mounting hardware may conflict with the airbag mounting bracket. We recommend dropping the headliner in the rear to ensure that no damage to the airbags occur.
NOTE: This product is compatible with the Access Cab versions of the Toyota Tacoma ONLY. For the Double Cab version of this product CLICK HERE.
- Overall – 58” L x 47.5” W
- Usable – 50” L x 47” W
I was a little skeptical about drilling into my roof, but after measuring 5 times and drilling once everything worked out nicely. Rack is awesome.
I love how modular it is and easy to change up orientation for different applications. Overall sweet rack and she looks nice too
Looks clean, fits nice. Gives more space to use!!!! Totally worth it!!!!
I wish I was paid to say this but I’m not. This roof rack is phenomenal! I use it almost every single day and love it. There is an increase of 3.8 decibels in the cab after installing which is minor compared to numerous other roof racks I have tried. Only con I can find is I don’t have enough stuff to mount up to it!
The rack is amazing looking on the truck. I was able to install it by my self easily. my biggest tip is to just be patient if you're alone. It fits my 2008 Tacoma access Cab perfectly. Gives me multiple other mounting points to attach items to the rack (i.e. better light bar options, shovel mounts, etc...). The rack is super sturdy, very well constructed and the powder coating on the rack is really amazing quality. Overall its worth the wait, which for me ended up only being a week instead of the 2-4 that is expected.