An exciting cross between a Soft & Hard Shell, this Series incorporates the best of both worlds. With the fold-out design & amenities of a Soft Shell, plus the utilitarian function of a Hard Shell with crossbars, the Hybrid feels just right.
In Stock, Ready to Ship! FREE SHIPPING!
What is the difference between CVT Options? (Bachelor, Shasta, Rainier, and Denali)
The Mt. Bachelor tent sleeps two and weighs in at just 98 pounds, making it a practical fit for smaller cars or trailers. You can choose to add an optional annex for more space as well. It is a great option for traveling light, especially if you are covering large distances and gas mileage is a concern.
The Mt. Shasta tent is designed for ‘two plus,’ meaning it can comfortably sleep two adults plus a dog or smaller child, especially if you opt for the extended version. It can still easily fit on all trucks, trailers, and SUVs, as well as most cars. An annex adds extra space beneath the tent for changing, cooking, storing gear, or sleeping.
The Mt. Rainier tent features a California King mattress that can comfortably sleep ‘three plus’ people. Windows and doors are screened and protected by awnings, and the annex provides additional space.
Bring the whole family with the Mt. Denali tent, which is designed to sleep ‘four-plus.’ This behemoth features the option to divide the tent into two halves, each with its own door and ladder. This way you can essentially have two tents in one, or keep the whole tent open and snuggle up. Bed Rack Needs to be Roof Rack Height to fit this Roof Top Tent on a Tacoma.
- The Tent Body is made of a balanced 320-gram rip-stop canvas for a sweet combination of durability & breathability.
- Lightweight yet resilient, the floor is comprised of a woven fiberglass honeycomb that can take a beating without denting.
- Denser & softer, the Mattress is covered in waterproof nylon where it's needed and cozy poly-cotton where it counts.
- A functional LED Light Kit can permanently attach where you'd like and can be attached to any USB power source, so late nights are approved & selfies welcomed. While the Standard Fly Style offers the same sweet ease & openness as before, the Extended Fly incorporates another canvas & mesh window into the Overhang for an even sweeter compromise between private shelter & panoramic ventilation.
- An annex provides additional room below. Skylights allow for stargazing on nice nights, and, as always, windows and doors are screened and protected with awnings.
- StargazerAnnex included ( except on the bachelor)
- Wrapped interior polesTent Fabric 600D Polyester
- 3” Mattress
|Body Color:||Pioneer Tan|
|Dimensions Closed (Exterior)||87" x 48" x 15"|
|Dimensions Open (Interior)||87" x 96" x 44"|
|85" x 94"|
|Peak Internal Height||50"|
Static Weight Capacity
Tent Body Fabric
|280G poly-cotton Rip-stop|
|Rainfly Fabric||420D Polyester Oxford with taped seams and PU coated|
|Mattress||3" thick high-density foam|
|94" x 113"|
Travel Cover & Annex Floor
|Heavy duty 600g PVC sealed with Zip, UV resistant|
Ideal Crossbar Spacing
|3 bars 25" apart|