The original trademark color: MAXTRAX MKII Safety Orange™ -the iconic MAXTRAX color. It’s easy to see in almost any condition, and it looks great mounted on any vehicle. Sold as a pair with two leashes to help you pull them out of the muck.
Sold as a pair with two leashes to help you pull them out of the muck.
Mounting pins sold separately.
- Made in Australia, from Australian materials.
- Made from Australian fiber-reinforced, engineering-grade nylon.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing faults and workmanship.
- Six built-in handles and a shovel on each end make MAXTRAX perfect for use in sand, snow, or mud.
- Dimensions: 45 inches long and 13 inches wide.
- Weight: 8lbs each (Total shipped weight, 17lbs)
- Height for two stacked: 3.3″, four stacked: 4.6″
- Tested at the University of Queensland to completely wrap around a 33-inch tire without failure, while returning to shape
How to use your MAXTRAX
After become stuck, use the MAXTRAX as a shovel to clear debris from in front of your tires. Wedge the MAXTRAX in front of your tires at a 45 degree angle. If in a two wheel drive vehicle, place the MAXTRAX in front of which ever set of wheels receive power. In a 4WD vehicle, ensure 4WD is engaged and place in front of the front tires, depending on where the vehicle is most bogged. Placing them at the front of the vehicle will give you an extra boost of momentum once your rear tires hit the MAXTRAX. Once properly placed, slowly begin to accelerate, do not spin your wheels. If the MAXTRAX are not engaging, they may need to be repositioned, or more debris may need to be cleared. Once you have traction, maintain momentum until you reach firm ground. Retrieve your MAXTRAX and carry on!