- Universal Fit
- Designed for mid-sized trucks
- Adjustable slats to change width
- Universal Light Mount system
- Color: Hammer Black
The MaxRax Roof Rack requires an additional mounting kit in order to mount to your vehicle. Please select your vehicle mounting option above:
Addictive Desert Designs has taken innovation and ingenuity to the next level and is introducing its first-ever ADD MaxRax roof rack system. What makes this roof rack system unique to others in the market is that it is universal and lightweight, weighing on average 15 lbs depending on the mounting hardware. The rack comes complete with our Universal Light Mount system that allows for cube lights, single row, and dual row light bars to mount in multiple locations on all four sides of the roof rack. The bottom of the ADD MaxRax roof rack incorporates slats that are adjustable to your desired width to fit bags, coolers, etc. Roll cage mount for when the top is off, and hardtop mount for when the hardtop is on; there is no soft-top mount available at this time.
The all-aluminum system built from 5052-0 and receives a hammer black six-stage powder coat before it is shipped. Assembly is required and is easily bolted together. Patent pending.
MAXRAX SIZE CHART:
WHICH SIZE SHOULD YOU PURCHASE?
The MaxRax was designed to be universal and can fit on almost any vehicle, but we have some recommendations for sizes to fit specific applications. Measure your vehicle to find the best fit for you.
- Mid-Sized Trucks: Our 48" x 48" size is recommended for most mid-sized pickup trucks.
- Full-Sized Trucks: Our 48" x 52" size is recommended for most full-sized pickup trucks.
- Camper Shells: We recommend our larger 55" x 42" and 55" x 50.25" MaxRax sizes to fit camper shells.
WHICH MOUNTING KIT SHOULD YOU USE?
Depending on your vehicle setup there are multiple options to mount your MaxRax to the top of your vehicle:
- For most vehicles and camper shells you can use our pivot mounts to attach the MaxRax directly to your vehicle cab or camper. The pivot mounts allow for minor rotation to fit the curvature of vehicle cabs and camper shells.
- If your vehicle has rails, or if your camper shell has rails, we have designed mounts that will install the MaxRax directly to the railing already on your vehicle.
If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to ask [Click here for help]