- License Plate Brake You are looking at our all-new LP-Brake Light System. Made of 6061 CNC'd aluminum with an exterior grade UV resistant gloss black finish and polycarbonate lens. The LP-B uses 72 high-output red LEDs to notify the world behind you!
- Simple Installation Tap into your brake light bulb wires, fasten the bar over your license plate and you're done!
- Safety Added Provide yourself with the additional safety you will get when 1000LM of blazing red light beams from your license plate. This Brake Light System is brighter than any other LED replacement bulb we sell! Enjoy the simplest and brightest add-on LED brake light system on the market... guarantee you'll love it!
- Output 1000lm measured output (5X brighter than a standard brake light)
- LED Type 72X 0.5W 2835 red (perfect match to all VLEDS products)
- LENS UV resistant polycarbonate
- Waterproof Potted and sealed for IP68 rating
- Fasteners 2x 304 stainless steel M6 x 1.0 fasteners included
- Body Material All aluminum CNC machined construction
- Surface Finish Satin black UV protective coating
- Efficient Current Draw ~2A @ 12V
- Driver Dual internal 8-18V constant current drivers - no box to mount!
- Connector 2 pin waterproof plug with grommet, and 10ft extension wire
- Wiring Includes DuoTap and 10ft wire extension to reach brake light wires on any vehicle
- OUTPUT 1000LM
- CURRENT DRAW @ 14.4V 1.5A
- OPERATING VOLTAGE 8-18V
- LIGHT SOURCE 2835 Proprietary Chip
- CHIP QUANTITY 72
- DRIVER STYLE Constant Current
- DIMENSIONS See Drawing
- CONTACT MATERIAL Gold Plated
- COLOR TEMP RED
- 1x LP-Brake Module
- 2x M6x1.0 18mm 304 Stainless Steel Cap Screws
- 1x Allen Key
- 1x DUO-TAP Splice Tap
- 1x 10 Foot Extension Wire
- 3x Small Zip Ties
So it went on super easy. It didn’t come with instructions and the only question I had was what wires to tap into. For me it was the white wire with the black stripe, and the blue wire. This was on my ‘21 trd off road. Once I figured that it was super easy.