6" Daylighter With Gravity® LED G6 Pair Pack System
KC HiLiTES 6" Gravity LED Daylighter features bright CREE LEDs in spot or drive beam patterns. Durable stainless steel housing, polycarbonate lens with FLEXible base for precise aim. System includes wiring harness, switch and stone guards.
- 20W Gravity® LED G6 Optical Inserts
- Black or Stainless Steel housings
- Hard Coated Polycarbonate Lens
- Spot Beam or Driving Beam (SAE & ECE) Patterns
LIGHT PERFORMANCE(PER LIGHT)
- Raw Lumens: Spot- 2,300 lm , Driving- 2,300 lm
- Compliance: Driving beam meets SAE J581 & ECE-R112
- Lux @ 10 Meters: Spot- 2,150 lx , Driving- 1,310 lx
- Candela: Spot- 215,000 cd , Driving- 131,000 cd
- Beam Distance (Meters): Spot- 972m, Driving- 724m
- Wattage: 20W
- LED Bulb: CREE XPL HD LED
- Amp Draw: 1.63A
- Voltage: 9V-32V
- IP Rating: IP68
- Product Dimensions: W - 6.22" x H - 8.42" x D - 5.38"
Parts Included in Pair Pack
- (2) 20W 6" Gravity® LED Daylighter lights
- Wiring Harness w/ 2-Pin weather proof connectors
- (2) KC Light Covers
- 30 Amp LED Switch w/Panel
Gravity® EXTREME OUTPUT AND EFFICIENCY
Gravity® 6" Daylighter LEDs are powered by KC's G6 LED optical inserts to deliver 2,150 lx @ 10m using only 1.63A per light. KC's patented Gravity® Reflective Diode system aims LEDs into precision reflectors, capturing all light to project it forward.
AVAILABLE BEAM PATTERN AND ADVANTAGES
Spot Beam- Provides focused bright light for maximum forward distance and high speed visibility.
Driving Beam- SAE & ECE street legal beams provide added peripheral visibility while reaching further than stock lights.
ADJUSTABLE MOUNTING FOR ACCURACY AND PRECISION
Our time-tested Daylighter Flexible Base system is resilient and allows for easy light aiming for beam stability and consistency.
STRENGTH & DURABILITY
Race-proven steel housing combined with IP68 rated Gravity® G6 LED optical inserts for extreme strength and durability to tolerate harsh terrains.