Backwoods Adventure Mods
Introducing Backwoods brand new high clearance rear bumper for the 3rd gen Toyota Tacoma. The Backwoods rear bumper is built and designed to take all of your trail abuse and look good while doing it. It's vital to add protection to your vehicle, especially to the long rear end of a truck because of its not-so-great departure angle. This bumper requires a bedside cut and replaces the vulnerable, weak sheet metal with steel all along the perimeter.
In addition to added protection, you also gain a significant amount of clearance to further increase your departure angle. All of the Backwoods bumpers come with a black powder coat, and all of the hardware and extra pieces you will need for the install.
This bumper does NOT work with the rear factory sensors.
- All one-piece, steel construction
- Requires a bedside cut Included edge trim
- Included license plate tag lights
- Included trailer wiring harness extension
- Recessed trailer wiring plug on the inside of the bumper
- x2 steel side braces that tie the wings of the bumper to the frame
- All grade 8 hardware
- Fits 2 of Backwoods Pathfinder flush mount scene lights (optional)
- Integrated 2" receiver behind the flip-up license plate
- Holes for license plate or a flip-up license plate bracket (sold separately)
- 2 steel 3/4" thick recovery shackle mounts
- Total weight: 140lbs