Protect your Tacoma from costly underbody damage with an RCI Metalworks transfer case skid plate. This part provides uncompromised protection of the vulnerable transfer case as well as the ultra-low hanging exhaust cross-over.
Complete the underbody protection of your 2005 to present Tacoma with a transfer-case skid plate by RCI Metalworks, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of laser cut 3/16″ steel or 1/4″ aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transfer-case of all 2005-Present Tacomas with premium quality, fit, and finish.
- Protects third cross-member, transfer-case, and exhaust pipe
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plate that directly attaches to the transfer case (this means the impact will not disperse, rendering plate useless)
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust-resistant, durable, and high-quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- All models include a heavy-duty 3/16″ steel cross-member- aluminum option includes a powder-coated steel cross-member
- All Cross-members come powder coated black for ALL options (bare steel/aluminum and powder coat steel/aluminum)
- Direct bolt-on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Exhaust Re-Route: Vehicle has exhaust re-route modification, Vehicle has the stock exhaust system
MADE IN USA