2005-2018 Toyota Tacoma Front Semi-Metalic Brake Pads
- Mitti Brake Pads strengthen your speed demon’s brakes to ensure sudden stops
- Custom-fit to directly replace your factory pads
- Created for heavy-duty street driving
- Mitti Brake Pads clamp down securely as soon as they touch your rotors
- Center-line slot, beveled edges and factory-fitted shims ensure silent stops
- The center-line slot provides vents for fresh air
- Black coating for no rust
- 30% less dust (on average) than OEM replacement pads
- Backed by a 12-month/5,000-mile warranty
When you’re ripping up the streets in your sporty ride, speedy brakes are essential for sudden stopping. Equip your high-powered auto for world-performance braking with Mitti Corp's brake pads. This simple addition to your brake calipers brings immediate pedal response anytime you have to screech to a halt. As soon as your foot touches the pedal, your Brake Pads immediately respond – biting hard to deliver serious grip.
Contrary to the screeching that often accompanies sudden stops, these Brake Pads ensure a stealthily silent halt. The combination of a center-slot muffle, beveled edges and factory-fitted shims contribute to quiet braking every time. In addition, these performance pads produce little dust, averaging 30-percent less than factory-installed pads.
If you’re in the market for stellar-performing braking, these Brake Pads are for you. You can gear up your vehicle immediately with these Pads, which sport a unique break-in surface coating that makes them work well right out of the box. Rest assured with your investment in these Brake Pads, thanks to Mitt Corp's 12-month/5,000-mile warranty