1.5" TO 3.0" MRR 3-WAY ADJUSTABLE Suspension Kit for 2005-2022 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Double Cabs
L59-111-R RAISED HEIGHT (55MM LIFT, 2.1"), HEAVY DUTY, 600 LB CONSTANT LOAD HEAVY DUTY ARE ON BACKORDER - ESTIMATED TO BE AVAILABLE BY THE END OF APRIL.
Pairs well with
- 3-way Adjustable shocks provide maximum adjustability to provide the perfect ride quality for you.
- 10 Stage High-Speed Compression - For aggressive, high-speed off-roading through ruts and holes.
- 20 Stage Low-Speed Compression - For creepy crawling and cornering
- 15 Stage Rebound - Control your coils, prevent bucking
- 50mm CNC Machined High Flow Billet Aluminium Race Piston
- 3mm Thick Heavy Duty DOM Seamless 56mm O.D. shock Body Precision Honed to +/- 0.04mm
- Upgraded 3 Stage FKM‐HNBR Sealing System
- TSUGAMITM CNC machined components for precise tolerances
- ParkerTM Braided High-Pressure Hoses
- 5140 HV900 Hard Chrome Plated, Heat treated 18mm Micro-Polished high strength Shock Shaft with a minimum tensile strength exceeding 700MPA
- T6 6061 Height Adjustable Spring Seat
- Carbon-Fibre/PTFE/Disulphide composite wear the band for the ultimate in low-friction, low‐wear performance
- 60mm Full 6063 aluminum remote reservoir
- Lightweight CNC Machined Low Friction floating piston
- High-Quality O.E.M. Grade Natural Rubber Bushings
- Single Piece Lower Leg
- EDP Surface Protection
- Direct Bolt-On Design
- CNC TIG Precision Welded Body End Mounts
- Fully Rebuildable Design
- If pairing with a U-bolt Flip Kit plate, request UB59-453-1K in the order notes.
- MRA59-A941 shocks require 24" brake lines and 3" bump stop extensions or a bump stop that is at least 3" longer than OEM
Double cab Long bed will yield about 1" less of lift in the rear Dobinsons offers this complete 1.5" to 3.0" suspension system for the 2005-2022 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Double Cab, designed to give a great ride front and rear, for stock vehicles looking for a complete replacement suspension, with various load rating options to get the correct lift height and load support for how your vehicle is built. The kit price starts with new front struts and coils, new rear shocks, and leaf springs with bushings and u-bolts. Additional parts can be added for a more complete suspension. Designed, developed, and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons 4×4 shock absorbers, and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. As Dobinsons export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Dobinsons Twin Tube Nitrogen Gas charged shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Dobinsons twin tube shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores, and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduce shock fade. We proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying with ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. All Dobinsons™ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state-of-the-art testing equipment. Note: If you have a single cab or a 2 Wheel Drive Pre-Runner, contact Dobinsons first for suspension.