THE TACOMABEAST EXPERIENCE OFFICIAL RULES
- ELIGIBILITY: The TACOMABEAST Experience (the “Giveaway” or “Promotion”) is limited to present owners of Toyota Tacoma trucks (2005 or newer) who are legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States (excludes AK, HI and RI) or the District of Columbia and licensed drivers, 18 years of age or older (or legal age of majority in their state of residence). Employees of TACOMABEAST (the “Sponsor”), CBI Offroad, Prinsu Design, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion partners, including Marden-Kane, Inc., and internet agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors and agents (collectively "Released Parties") and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. The Giveaway is void in the States of AK, HI, RI and where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Giveaway begins on June 3, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on September 1, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway.
- HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
Via purchase at TACOMABEAST.com: During the Promotion Period, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway for every $5 spent on an eligible CBI Offroad and Prinsu Design or SWAG purchase at www.TACOMABEAST.com (the “Website”). The number of entries you receive will be based on the list price of your eligible purchase (excludes sales tax and shipping charges) and will be rounded up to the nearest dollar (e.g., a $19.99 purchase will earn 4 entries.
CBI Offroad and Prinsu Design merchandise consists of items such as bumpers, sliders, bed racks and roof racks which can be found inside the ‘CBI Offroad and Prinsu Design’ category under the TACOMABEAST Experience Collection tab.
Via the Mail. To enter without making a purchase, on a plain piece of 3”x5” paper, hand print your complete first and last name, street address, city, state, zip, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), e-mail address plus daytime telephone number including area code. Then, on the opposite side of your entry, in at least 25 words complete the sentence: “I want to win the TACOMABEAST Giveaway because…”. Mail your entry in a #10 business-size envelope with first-class postage affixed, to: The TACOMABEAST Experience, POB 398, Plainview, NY 11803-0398. Your outer-mailing envelope must include a valid return address, which includes a complete first and last name. Mailed Entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and invalid. Limit one entry per outer-mailing envelope. Bulk shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted. Mail-in entry, including outer-mailing envelope must be handwritten. No mechanically reproduced entries or metered mail permitted. Statements contained in mail-in entries will not be judged but must be unique; Statements must not in any way reflect negatively upon Sponsor, the Promotion or any other person or entity. Entries that are postmarked by September 3, 2019 and received by September 6, 2019 will be eligible for the drawing. Each mail-in envelope will count as twenty (20) entries, provided that the mail-in entry complies with the above requirements.
Mail-in entries that are not in the format specified above, that are illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, or reproduced via photocopier or otherwise will be considered null and void. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, postage-due entries or entries not received by the deadline. All material submitted becomes property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into.
- PRIZE DRAWING: A random drawing to select one Grand prize winner will be conducted on or about September 9, 2019 from among all eligible online purchase and mail-in no-purchase entries received by the entry deadline. The random drawing will be conducted by Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION: Potential prize winner will be contacted by the Administrator via email, mail, and/or phone and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form, a W-9 Tax form and where lawful, a Publicity Release (“Documents”) within 3 days (including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) of attempted delivery of same. Failure to return required Documents within the specified time, failure to respond to a notification or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner will be selected. Arrangements for Prize fulfillment will be made upon winner’s eligibility verification.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a customized exterior ‘essential armor upgrade’ to their 2005 or newer Toyota Tacoma truck (“Truck”). The upgrade has an estimated valued of $7,500. The winner will be required to drive their Truck/travel to CBI Headquarters in Idaho Falls, Idaho (“CBI”) where the Sponsor will custom install front and rear bumpers, a slider, roof rack and bed rack to the winner’s Truck; winner will be provided with 3 nights’ accommodations while at CBI in Idaho Falls, and must agree to having the installation build videotaped and photographed for use by the Sponsor in any media, without compensation to the winner. Sponsor will determine all features of the vehicle upgrades, including but not limited to color and fabrication. Winner will also receive $400 to offset travel expenses to/from the winner’s residence to/from CBI.
- RELEASE: Entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action or liability arising out of participation in the Giveaway and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s representatives, which are final. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY LOSS, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS GIVEAWAY OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. Sponsor will not be liable for any delays or unforeseen events that may hinder the prize fulfillment process. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the prize.
- NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/e-mail/internet transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if for any reason, the Giveaway is undermined by a force majeure event or if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/it’s agencies, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and a drawing to award the Prize will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed made by the person whose name appears on the online order form or mail-in entry. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- CHOICE OF LAW: All questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Giveaway, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its choice of laws or conflict of law provisions. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. By participating, Entrants irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of Florida for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Giveaway. Entrant agrees that any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including any costs associated with participation in this Giveaway but in no event attorneys' fees; and under no circumstances will Entrants/Winner be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrants/Winner hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages or any other damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- WINNERS LIST: The name of the winner will be announced at TACOMABEAST.com on or about September 12, 2019 or after the winner has been verified.
SPONSOR: Beast Investment LLC d/b/a TACOMABEAST, 12301 SW 128th Ct., Ste. 110B, Miami, FL 33186.
Mail-In entries will not be accepted at this address.
ADMINISTRATOR: Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791-3416.
This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, affiliated with or endorsed by Toyota Motor North America, Inc. The Toyota name and logo are trademarks owned by Toyota Motor Corporation.
Copyright 2019 Marden-Kane Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.