05+ Tacoma IFS Skid Plates
Factory skid plates are inadequate for aggressive off-road use. Available in steel and aluminum versions with bare or black powder coat finish, All-Pro’s 05+
Tacoma IFS Skid Plates provide much-needed protection for your Tacoma’s front differential and steering components.
05+ Tacoma Steel IFS Skid Plate - Made to withstand even the toughest trails, our Steel IFS Skid Plate is CNC laser-cut and precision brake-formed from 3/16-inch plate steel.
- AP-306687 05+ Tacoma Steel IFS Skid Plate - Bare
- AP-306686 05+ Tacoma Steel IFS Skid Plate - Black Powder Coat
NOTE: bare steel versions require painting before installation.
05+ Tacoma Aluminum IFS Skid Plate - If you need protection but want to keep the weight down for the sake of fuel economy, suspension wear, and off-road performance, check out our 1/4-inch thick 5052 Aluminum IFS Skid Plate. While not quite as strong as the steel version, the aluminum version will hold up against significant abuse and, at only 22 lbs, it's half the weight.
- AP-306685 05+ Tacoma Aluminum IFS Skid Plate - Bare
- AP306684 05+ Tacoma Aluminum IFS Skid Plate - Black Powder Coat
Either way, you look at it, All-Pro has you covered.
- Easy, bolt-on installation using all factory hardware
- Compatible with stock Tacoma bumpers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 3/16-inch steel or 1/4-inch aluminum construction
- Available in bare or black powder coat finishes (bare steel versions require painting before installation)
- High clearance design
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Includes mounting hardware