Light-weight & low-profile shelter? Of course. Modular functionality & versatility? Oh yeah. Please say hello to the perfect sidekick.
In Stock, Ready to Ship! FREE SHIPPING!
- Easy to mount, deploy, and put away while offering mountains of applications, the Awning really can be a pioneer's best friend.
- Designed self-supportive, integrated anodized aluminum poles swing & lock into the frame into place. These no-nonsense shower-rod curtains can then adjust for tension, the height of your rack, or even drainage in a downpour.
- Fashioned with the same reliable & weatherproofed rip-stop canvas as our Roof Top Tents to keep you dry & shaded, the ceiling is fixed to the frame by multiple attachment points. Included guy lines & stakes keep the foundation on the ground.
- Late-night? No problem. An LED Light Strip is now fastened to the mounted extrusion and plugs into a 12V power supply for hands, headband & clutter-free illumination.
- When you're ready to roll, the entire awning rolls up neatly into the Travel Cover made of the same no-nonsense material as our Roof Top Tent's Travel Cover and zips shut with a heavy-duty zipper.
- "Accessories?" someone asked. Indeed! The options of attachable canvas & mesh walls turn the unassuming Awning into a camping powerhouse. It's no surprise that some choose to just use an Awning for a tent. Down-sizing never came with so many options!
55" Awning Specs
79" Awning Specs
Perfect for my setup. Finally have shade when we stop/chill, fish or go camping. Easy to set up and the led light is really bright, like how you can adjust the brightness too.