- Deflates 2 tires simultaneously and rapidly using our patented pressure release technology
- Inflates 2 tires simultaneously from your air source
- Automatically equalizes the pressure of both connected tires
- Has a 100 PSI gauge for convenient monitoring whilst inflating or deflating
- Inflate tires from your spare wheel in an emergency
- Precision engineered aluminum body makes it highly durable
- 1x Indeflate Two Hose Unit
- 1x Indeflate Branded Heavy Duty Canvas Bag
- 1x Indeflate Hook (to hang the unit on the vehicle)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Each end of the Indeflate is equipped with a 10-foot long (3 meter) abrasion-resistant and o-zone resistant hose. The European-style clip-on air chuck is o-ring sealed and constructed from solid brass. The brass has been specifically chosen to ensure maximum air flow from your tire's Schrader valve.
To use the Indeflate, securely connect the two hoses to your vehicle's tires and simply slide the patented dump valve to deflate your tires. You can keep an eye on your tire's pressure by closing the dump valve and consulting the attached gauge. The 100 PSI gauge is manufactured exclusively for Indeflate by one of the world's leading suppliers of pressure instruments. We've designed the Indeflate to be user-friendly, allowing one-handed use for even the smallest pressure adjustments.
When it comes to INflating your tires with Indeflate, connect your compressor to the Schrader-style valve at the bottom, which is equipped with an o-ring sealed valve cap to ensure moisture or debris does not enter the unit. Once you're all hooked up, just slide the dump valve in the opposite direction. We've used a Schrader-style valve for airing up to ensure that ANY air compressor, even if it doesn't have an interchangeable NPT-style quick-disconnect, can use the Indeflate without issue.