Push to Talk Steering Wheel Plate - Single Button
Pairs well with
Looking for an easy way to mount a push to talk or horn button on your steering wheel? This PTT steering wheel plate allows you to mount a single button on your steering wheel that is easy to reach and doesn’t require you to modify the steering wheel or hub.
The plate is easy to install. All it requires is for you to slip this plate behind your aftermarket steering wheel and sandwich it between the wheel and the hub when you bolt the steering wheel to the hub. This plate features two bolt patterns: The standard 6-Bolt pattern used by brands like MOMO and the 5-Bolt pattern used by GRANT. It will not work on the stock OEM steering wheel.
The plate is available in a powder coat matte black finish or as raw for your own custom color or finish.
The button tab can be mounted so that you have the choice to have it be located on either the left or right-hand side.
- Dual steering wheel bolt pattern, MOMO 6-Bolt & GRANT 5-Bolt
- Easy to install that requires no modifications
- Mounts a single PTT radio button or Horn Button
- Available in either Matte Black powder coat or as Raw for your own custom color or finish
- The button tab can be mounted on either side